The Chad School Foundation is hiring undergraduate research interns. Students will conduct and assist with simulative and experimental research that creatively responds to challenges of city life. The ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting peer participatory research within the six key impact areas. Research associates should be able to complete tasks in a timely, high-quality manner to ensure the labs run efficiently in addition to collaborating with various stakeholders to execute and deliver new ideas.
Roles of the Lab Associate include but are not limited to:
· Analysis and reporting on research
· Creating charts and visualizations
· Qualitative and quantitative research
· Full or part-time enrollment at NJIT, Rutgers University - Newark, Bloomfield College.
· Work-Study Eligible
· Open to all majors
· Leadership & Civic Engagement experience
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
Qualifications & Technical Skills
If you have additional questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com